Stockton Kia is open as usual; appointments are recommended and social distancing measures are being strictly followed Read More
Showroom reopening from 1st June: What you need to know
We want to share some fantastic news with you all! From Monday 1st June, we will reopen our showroom for both servicing and sales with new opening hours of:
Sales: Monday-Friday 9-6pm, Saturday 9-5pm, Sunday 10:30-4pm.
Service: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30pm, Saturday 8:30-12:30pm, Sunday-closed.
Please note, for your safety and ours we will only be allowing 15 visitors into the dealership at one time, for this reason appointments are recommended. Throughout the dealership we will be adhering to stringent social distancing and hygiene measures - keeping our hands, surfaces and cars clean and germ free at all times. We respectfully ask that you follow these measures also.
We can't wait for things to go back to normal and for the dealership to go back to the usual buzzing atmosphere we are all used to. But for now, thank you for your continued patience and understanding
The team at Stockton Kia
What you need to know from the 1st June 2020
- Only 15 visitors allowed into the dealership at one time, so appointments are reccommended, you may also be asked to queue outside the dealership.
- One way system implement in the dealership with clearly signposted entrance and exit.
- Hand sanitiser to be used when you enter the dealership.
- Please adhere to social distancing within the dealership.
- All cars within the dealership will be locked and we request that you do not touch them, cars will be opened on request for customers to look inside and will be cleaned immediately afterward.